• I need more information about a program, who can I talk with?

    You can talk with any of our Admissions counsellors by contacting the Admissions Office at admissions@bse.eu or (+34) 93 542 1234

  • Is there an application fee?

    There is a €60 fee for a single offer application type or €100 fee for a multiple offer application type. Application fees are non-refundable.

  • Are the programs taught in English?

    Yes. All programs are taught in English.  Spanish is not required in order to apply.

  • My university degree was in English. Do I still need to submit an English language test?

    If you have graduated from an English Speaking University, you are exempt from submitting an English language exam.

  • Do I need to take an English language test in order to apply?

    If your degree was not in English, you should make arrangements to take an English language test and submit the results along with the rest of the supporting documents when applying. 

  • Which English language exams do you accept?

    Accepted certificates include IELTS Academic Test (6.5), TOEFL (90), Cambridge Exams (Proficiency A-C; Advance A-C), and Duolingo English test (115).

  • How do I know if I have been awarded financial aid?

    Financial aid (tuition fee waivers) are granted at the time of admissions. You will receive your financial aid offer together with your offer of admission to the program.

  • Am I eligible for financial aid?

    Financial aid at the BSE is awarded based on academic merit. Candidates who wish to be considered for financial aid are advised to apply during the first round of admissions (deadline: January 15). Eligible applications should include all supporting documents and two reference letters. For more information about financial aid, please visit our admissions page.

  • Do I need to apply for financial aid?

    There is no separate application for financial aid. All candidates are considered for tuition fee waivers, which are awarded on the basis of academic merit.

  • Do I need to translate my documents into English to apply?

    Supporting documents need to be in English, except for the transcripts and Official University diplomas, which can also be in Spanish or Catalan.